Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It Is What It is

So my heart hurts,
It hurts so bad
I wish I could just stop life,
Not move, even a bit it should.
I gave you my heart,
Gave you my soul,
Walked on pieces of glasses,
With my feet bare.
Bared it all with fake smiles,
To get closer to you,
Just a bit, even a bit closer I would.
But now the time has come,
When I pull the sword out of my heart,
And let you go.
Because try as I might,
It wont heal till the bleeding stops.
Which wont till you are gone.
I wanted a different end,
But learning and accepting life this way,
Has become a part of me.
Realizing that It is what it is.
A reality of life, in my existence.
Look at it as you would,
The Truth has bitten.
And now there is no saving,
No forgiving,
No fixing,
No loving,
No Living,
Just Breating

No comments:

Post a Comment