Tuesday, April 7, 2009

4.7.09

It been raining for a few days. Not only is this very depressing, it is also one of those lets that get to me. Literally. My head hurts in this weather like there is no other. I have about 31+ days left to graduate. I am so excited but I am also so nervous. I want to be able to get the hell outta here. I am glad that things are getting better in terms of how I see em. i am not the kind to be sad for long but I know this will take its sweet time. I know that I will have to fight my way out of this...but I feel like I am prepared.
PS I am hungry!
ALSO ON an important note. The Girls won today! GO U-C-O-N-N!!!!! Atleast we have one championship game under our belt. I dont care if the men did not win. They tired damn hard and they gave it all they had. I am sure that they could do better but I am still proud of them no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment