Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4.14.09

Sometimes life asks for us to be simple,
Simply give in to the wonders,
Simply give in to the horrors,
Just move on and let them be
But as we take our lives,
And then just crumple,
A big ball of emotions,
All wrapped up in one motion,
Ready to go up and down,
Swivel all around,
Till the hearts knows where to stop,
Something happens.....

As I prepare for bed, I do not know what life is about. Whenever I think I know, it takes a turn and moves in another direction. It goes to where it wants and it wants something I dont know. But one thing I know. I am Tired. Tired both from the day and from baring the burden of my emotions. Its strange to know it, but sometimes knowing is the best medicine. The dosage however has to be determined and I dont quite know how to work it. I dont know how to work my emotions and I dont know how to live another way. I dont think i would switch my life or live another persons way of life....but I would definately like to have a clearer purpose and direction in my own.

1 comment: