Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Forgiveness

As I sit here trying to do my work, I realize that I cant be mad at you any longer. No matter how stupid or mean a thing you did, it still does not help. I called bazi this past weekend to bitch him out and let him know how I really feel, but that was a very drunk thing and I dont even have his number anymore so I dont know who I was calling. Thankfully no one answered and I dint get mad at no one. I have been thinking about him since. My needs to reach out to him and have him comfort me at all times is something I am so sick of but something I am working on eliminating. However, dispite my stupid needs to have a conversation with bazi, I feel as though I am past the anger, I am past the defeat, I am past being mad. I have forgiven bazi for all the mean things he said to me, for all the horrible things he did to me, for all the things he put me through.
I saw this as a bumper sticker today "for every BEAUTIFUL girl, there is a DUMBASS guy, who did her WRONG and made her STRONG"......so accurate, so perfect, so the story of my life.

4/13/11 7:25pm

No comments:

Post a Comment